Lifestyle, Food and Travel
1) Do you have a unique talent? feel free to tell what it is! but you don’t have to.
Well, ummm Unique, I’m not sure but I’m good at selling even the most useless things just by speaking and negotiating. Once at high school there was an exhibition and we were asked to make money by selling practically nothing but things made of waste. I did a good earning that day selling coconut shell ornaments, yarns and things like that at very high prices. So yes, I guess that’s sort of my Unique Talent. I can also roll my eyes giving that ripple effect, if you know what I mean. And yes bend my thumb towards the knuckle of my thumb making the shape of an “o”. Wierd eh?
2) What is your favorite surah in the Quran?
Surah yaseen, Al-Fathiha, Ahadh, Nas and Falaq (I recite them all for good health and protection from evil eyes, all types of evil and dangers) Alhamdhulillah they have worked for me. SubhanAllah. ALSO Surah Mizzammil, usually before I face an interview or before my husband goes for an interview or discussion on pay raise, holiday or any request to a higher official. I HAVE BELIEF IN ITS POWER.
3) Which Prophet’s story do you love the most and why?
I guess I like the story of Prophet Yousuf alaihissalam the most, for his honesty, purity, innocence.
4) Do you have any children?
Yes I have a son aged 1yr and 2 weeks now
6) Where are you originally from?
I’m from Srilanka.
7) If there’s one advice that you would give to everyone in the world, what would that advice be?
Be real, be yourself, live the moment and be thankful to whatever Allah has already given you.
8) What do you enjoy doing the most?
Apart from my profession (interviewing people at various levels and assessing them on the best job fit) I enjoy high tea buffets, coffee shops and shopping a lot, essentially in the same order haha.
9) What is the number one quality you admire in a person?
Being practical and intellectual (if i have to choose one, then practilectual!!!!)
10) Are you serious or silly/carefree person?
I’m more of a mixed bag, I am what you want me to be. It depends on where and with whom I am. Generally I am serious in what I say, I always mean whatever I say.
11) What book have you read recently that you absolutely love?
I don’t like reading very much. I hate it in fact. So I haven’t really read a full book in recent times.
Here are my answers to questions from Its PH:
1. What is you nick name? How proud of it are you?
Umm I dunt have one.
2. Which is your favorite city and why? How related are your friends and favorite city?
I love Sunway In Malaysia. The best times of my life have been in Malaysia with my Uni friends. My best and closest friend lives in Sunway.
3. Which is your favorite food that you would like to cook yourself and eat? and tell everyone about it.
I’d love to make spaghetti Bolognese. Nits easy to make and I love to make it when there’s ground beef in the fridge and spaghetti at home and when I have just 20 mins to make something before I’m too hungry.
4. Given an opportunity, whom would you like to interview?
Interviewing being my profession I think I’ll do justice interviewing anyone you’d like to watch me interview hahah. I can’t really think of anyone. There is nothing much I want to question from those movie stars or celebrities that I like. I wouldn’t even take a picture with my most favorite actor or actress if I am to see them spontaneously somewhere. Id say hi may be.
5. Write a sentence with no vowels in it. Give a try. If not possible, write a four line poem on vowels.
A E I O U…. English is not possible without u
A E I O U ….. in between every word is one of u
I cant think further. 😦
6. What is your idea of surprise birthday treat?
If I am to surprise any one on their birthday I would make an effort to get to know what they want at that point of time the most and get them that item or experience as a surprise.
7. Which one is your favorite movie that you would like to watch when its raining heavily and your are with hot snacks and coffee?
I’d opt for some chocolate churros, some chicken pastries and a big mug of coffee and then I would want to watch “The Notebook” with my husband curled up in our bed/sofa.
8. How do yo imagine your dream home to be? Does it have pets? which ones? A pond? what else?
As cute as this question rhymes, I’d love my house to have 3 bedrooms ( with attached bathroom), 1 guest room, 1 prayer room, a big back yard with fruit trees, a front porch with rose bushes, two storey preferably and located in Australia or Canada. No pets please, not even fish sorry. I want my house to be easy to clean and maintain with minimal but classy furniture and lots of free space, preferably the ground floor like a studio room, fully open. Painted in white, my bedroom in peach, my son’s in teal and white. The imagination goes on….
9. Life, for you in two sentences. It is a shit? or a shift?
Haha, be happy with what you have in this life, pray for the best for everyone around you.
10. With whatever may concern, when do you like? when do you comment?
I’m confused with what you’re trying to mean. I’m sorry.
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
My Questions for my Nominees
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder
Enterprise, Telecommunications and Productivity. Technology News from a New Zealand perspective
No-one said we had to take it seriously ...
The official page of the artist created to host the project 'CUT OFF'.